Weekly Thursday Treasury Challenge
Team Elites Treasury Challenge will be held every Thursday and is open to EVERYONE, not just team members so feel free to join us! This week’s theme is "Hypnotized" it can mean anything to you. This Challenge will run until Saturday at midnight, your treasury must be created within that time frame.
Voting will be held on Sunday on our team blog, so be sure you vote for your favorite one. You must have all 16 items in your Treasury on Sunday to qualify as a finalist, if there are any missing items in your Treasury it will be disqualified.
The Winner of the Challenge will be the featured shop in the next weeks challenge as well, they will win a featured blog post including an interview with photographs and shop links to their items, and will also receive a spot on the side bar of the team blog for one full week! The winner will also receive an original piece of jewelry created by Aimer Le Terre Jewelry!
1) You must follow this week’s theme “Hypnotized"
2) You must not include an item from your own shop and one item per shop, please.
3) Must include 8 Team Elite members, the rest are up to you.
4) Must include 1 item from each of this weeks featured shop: BagsByHags45 http://www.etsy.com/shop/bagsbyhags45?ref=ss_profile
5) Include the Team Tag: teteam
6) Include that you are participating in Team ElitesTeam weekly treasury challenge somewhere in your treasury description with a link to our Team Blog: http://teameliteonetsy.blogspot.com/
7) Post your treasury's URL here in the link up on the team blog to enter in this week’s challenge.
8) Promote your treasury, the more you promote the better chance you have of qualifying for the top three in the voting round!
9) You can enter as many treasuries as you like, the more you create and enter the more chances you have at winning!
Highly Recommended (not required)...
* Become a follower of the team blog to stay in touch with each new challenge, challenge winner, announcements, etc.
* Replace missing items in your treasury. Don't replace sold items.
* Tweet, Facebook, Blog, etc to spread the word about your treasury and our Challenges.
* Convo people that you included in your treasury.
* Come back next week to participate again!
Time to make some treasuries!
Good Luck & Have Fun!!!