Monday, August 27, 2012

This Monday is really fantastic!!!

Hi, we have eight wonderful items for this Monday, I hope you love them like me...

It is a little sunflower from Lisa, little and beautiful...
''This sunflower print is fun and would look really good on the wall... always reminding you of the summer.
The size of the mounted picture is 12x12 inches. The mounts are very good quality and compliments the picture very well. ''

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

And a different heart form earrings from Tracey. She loves them and I love them too:)
''I love these earrings so much, I made a pair for myself! I embossed the brass hearts and painted them pink. The the hearts were sanded to reveal the brass relief. Finished with gold-filled ear wires and fuchsia 4mm Swarovski crystals. The earrings are pretty long - about 2"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A beaded necklace after heart earrings... From Gintare. I want them together...
''Bead crochet rope with czech glass drop.Crocheted from size14(extra small)
Czech seed beads and Czech glass drop.Necklace is a violet ,18-20 inch lengths,of silver-plated clasp.It is easy, elegant jewelry suitable for everyday use and special occasions.Is handmade especially for you.''

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Isn't is very very sweety? From mikaart.
''This baby blue little bear brooch can be a great substitute for appliqué - pin on tote bags, diaper bags, clothes, you can add a little touch of love to anything, even when you are super busy!''

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A beautiful orginal watercolor from Noe. She is really talented.
''Made of watercolor, makers and floral paper. It is an original piece, not a reproduction.''

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This floral wonderful scarf is from Selen. 
''Material:Polyester linen
Lenght :78 inches
Wide : 24 inches''


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It is a very very enjoyable necklace Jemil, from Ecem.
''Hi! This is Jemil. I am so beautiful man. I love my Ottoman mustache and sexy lips!
Do you like me? ''

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This amazing crochet shawl is fom Bestknttng.
''You'll love to wear this mohair shawl.
This comfortable and stylish wrap can be worn day and night.
All products are made with high quality wool, mohair rope.''

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Have a good week,

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks so much for including my earrings in you blogpost with so many beautiful items!

AeriS said...

Wow thanks a lot for including my watercolor!!! The post is amacing and people in the team so talented! Congrats!

Hippie Chic Jewelz said...

What a great collection of items! The heart with the mustache is truly unique and so very cute!